Thursday, October 11, 2012

Overthinking kills

Time check: 4:17

Late night thoughts running wild. Erratic mood changes. Uncertainty. Confused. Sick & tired. Mind playing games. Non-standard frequency. Sadness, sadness, and more sadness. No giving up, NO NO NO CANNOT. Drown those worries, get wasted, forget pain, reality, same shit, died.
***

Anyway, on a lighter note, my night spent was awesome! Met the sluts and dined at Wild Honey @ Scott's Square for Brenn's birthday in advance. Finally, the day has come. We have been wanting to try it in the longest time!

Pretty ambience I'd say, love it! My dslr have been rotting on the shelves every since I got back from China. Oh well, mobile uploads pardon me (at least I'm updating!).






Before I left home to meet the sluts, I baked rainbow cupcakes! And stupid me forgot to bring them out. I deserve a slap.


And now... PUT ME TO SLEEP. :'(
Photobucket

No comments: