Monday, February 4, 2013


Hiiiiiii, updating this abandoned space since I have time to kill. Yay to last presentation today, 2 papers in the next 2 days and then it's study break/ CNY/ study break/ exams/ AND THE LONG AWAITED HOLIDAYS! Can't waitttttttttttttttttt whoop whoop

Anyway, the Jong's crib had a lil' revamp and the place look so lively due to the colours yippie. And I'm madly in love with my room's wall colour! And it's such a nice wall for photobooth hehe

And I kinda used it as a backdrop for my Fashion & Design final assignment, themed Singapore. We're suppose to make a t-shirt product. And here is mine:


Here's my favourite page of my scrapbook!:
And on a side note i'm pretty glad I'm in biz school. I really admire designer students omg. 6 weeks of experience only, I feel you.........

Caught Ah boys to men movie today (as though I don't have a paper tomorrow heh), it sure is funny, but I think it's kinda over-rated. Meh. Anyway till then! x

Photobucket

No comments: