Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Updating since I have time to spare! Productive day thus far. Apart from eating non-stop as usual, work till 4pm, worked out to burn some calories, short session baking and now killing time before heading out to party tonight. Can't believe it's the last week of our 2 months holiday already :( It also means that I'm turning 19 soooooooon. Sigh, can we all not grow up this fast?!

Anyway mini picture post of me making baked eggs toasted cups, super fast and simple! And it's crispy nom nom nom.
 photo image_zps5cd21bb7.jpeg
 photo image1_zpsfb7b928f.jpeg
Pardon the usage of both the awfully chocolate containers here. Perks of working there I suppose. In fact, it's just my AC outlet.

 photo image2_zps74c50617.jpeg
My bro has lousy cracking egg shell skills. If your egg yolks did not burst, the final product will turn out a lot prettier!

Preheat to 350 degrees C then 15-20 minutes.

And.... vola!

 photo image3_zps16975f4e.jpeg
 photo image6_zps62da091e.jpeg
 photo image5_zps8ce583fc.jpeg




Photobucket

No comments: